Our transfer station is a facility for the public and businesses to dispose of their garbage and recycling. We have a building that allows for large trucks, trailers, dump trailers, etc. to unload indoors. We also have convenient bins outside for quick disposal.
We accept all public waste and recycling also batteries, electronics, asphalt shingles, clean waste wood, brush, construction/demolition and industrial waste .
Dispose of the those excessive items that clutter your home or business. Easy and simple for you and us.
Need directions or instructions?
Directions: Hwy 12/16 East, turn onto Bluff Street which turns into Hanson St (dead end).
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm
- Garbage/Trash: $63.00 per ton *Minimum charge of $10.00*
- Clean wood (non-treated, non-painted), brush material: $16.00 per ton
-Clean Shingles: tar paper, nails, shingles, drip edge and some flashing. $63.00 per ton *Minimum charge of $10.00*
- All electronics will be charged per item (see additional charge pricing)
- Recyclable material from businesses/haulers (bulk): $25.00 per ton
- Recyclable material from residential households (no bulk quantity and no garbage mixed in) who dispose of their garbage, recycling will be at no charge
We accept cash, local checks, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, and debit cards